Happy Friendship Day | Friendship Day Special Songs

Happy Friendship Day | Friendship Day Special Songs



Life can throw unexpected challenges that test the tensile strength of friendships. Real friendships remain unfazed by these challenges. Trust and loyalty are the bedrock of true friendship. External factors can seldom make a dent on true friendship.Dear Friend,
You’re my 24 hour open hotline service to happiness.
I can chat, share, laugh and even offload my sorrows to you.
Happy Friendship Day!





Life can throw unexpected challenges that test the tensile strength of friendships. Real friendships remain unfazed by these challenges. 
I like you, I love you;

I hate you, I fight with you;
I shop with you, I party with you;
I hang around with you, I play with you;
I ditch you and I even bitch with you.
Simply because you’re very close to my heart.
Happy Friendship Day……!

0 comments:

Your left Slidebar content. -->